You have a legal right to cast a ballot if you arrive before 7pm!
Where do you vote?
Find out where to vote here.
If you live in the following counties, you can vote at any polling place within the county: Collin, Erath, Galveston, Lampasas, Lubbock, Madison, Swisher and Travis
What do you need to vote?
A photo ID is NOT required. One of the following forms of ID if you do not have your voter registration card. (from VoteTexas.gov)
- A driver’s license or personal identification card issued to you by the Texas Department of Public Safety. You may also bring a similar document issued to you by an agency of another state, even if the license or card has expired;
- A form of identification that contains your photograph and establishes your identity;
- A birth certificate or other document confirming birth that is admissible in a court of law and establishes the person’s identity;
- Your United States citizenship papers;
- Your United States passport;
- Official mail addressed to you by a governmental entity; or
- A copy of a current utility bill, bank statement, government check, paycheck, or other government document that shows your name and address.
A problem at the polls? (from the Texas Democratic Party)
If you experience a problem when you go to vote, contact your County Democratic Party. If you can’t reach your County Party, please contact the Texas Democratic Party at 512-478-9800 or firstname.lastname@example.org.